The Normal Life Of A High School Animator Preview/Opening The Normal Life Of A High School Animator Preview/Opening

I'm gonna be honest here, I personally didn't really like this preview. First things first, the microphone used with the voice acting bit isn't that good. I would suggest getting a new one. Second, why the Taco? Third thing, when you drew the mouths and synced them with the audio, the mouth itself doesn't match the style you used for the characters outlines/everything else. Forth thing, this is REALLY stereotypical. I mean, from what I see the plot is like this. "There is a school on earth that only excepts the most talented people in the world and then those students have to then save the world from whatever the heck is attacking the earth." That trope has been used MANY times. For an example, there is an anime out there called "Danganronpa", it used the same stereotype and adds on to it with a murder mystery feel to it. This is just the same trope/stereotype that has been used many times before. Fifth thing, the taco itself is just a cropped out PNG with eyes and a mouth attached to it. Sixth thing, the animation sucks and the posing is pretty bad and abnormal in some ways. Overall, this has got to be one of the WORST animation previews I have ever seen. It's stereotypical, it doesn't look or sound pleasant, and WHY THE TACO?! Seriously! But anyways, I hope you can understand that this is also a review and I'm just pointing out the flaws that I saw in this. Who know, maybe you could prove me wrong, but my point stands and I still do not like this or think it will work.

Fluffu Fluffu

I really like this sketch! My favorite thing about it is the hair, I just really like the way you did it. I also like the details to the dress and the posing is pretty well done as well. Her right arm looks a little static, but seeing as it is supposed to be like that makes up for it. But yeah, nice sketch!

BEGGING FOR IT BEGGING FOR IT

Okay, this isn't that good. First of all, I would like to point out the blur and blending effects were not use that well and look really bad. Second of all, the background doesn't look pleasant and some parts seem rushed and don't look well at all. Third of all, the face doesn't even match the rest of the body, it looks like you literally changed your style half way through and it also doesn't look good. The only good thing I can see about it is the hair is done decently, just get rid of those bright white lines and it would look better.

ZabuJard responds:

thanks for your review man

psst. What ya lookin at? psst. What ya lookin at?

This is pretty good, but my biggest flaw with this is the pants are a lot brighter and more vibrant then the piece itself. if you either made the pants not as bright or made the rest of Tracer's body brighter it would work a lot better, but that's something you should consider fixing.

PsioDex responds:

Thank you ill work on it tomorrow morning!^^