All 6 art Reviews

Fluffu Fluffu

I really like this sketch! My favorite thing about it is the hair, I just really like the way you did it. I also like the details to the dress and the posing is pretty well done as well. Her right arm looks a little static, but seeing as it is supposed to be like that makes up for it. But yeah, nice sketch!

BEGGING FOR IT BEGGING FOR IT

Okay, this isn't that good. First of all, I would like to point out the blur and blending effects were not use that well and look really bad. Second of all, the background doesn't look pleasant and some parts seem rushed and don't look well at all. Third of all, the face doesn't even match the rest of the body, it looks like you literally changed your style half way through and it also doesn't look good. The only good thing I can see about it is the hair is done decently, just get rid of those bright white lines and it would look better.

ZabuJard responds:

thanks for your review man

psst. What ya lookin at? psst. What ya lookin at?

This is pretty good, but my biggest flaw with this is the pants are a lot brighter and more vibrant then the piece itself. if you either made the pants not as bright or made the rest of Tracer's body brighter it would work a lot better, but that's something you should consider fixing.

PsioDex responds:

Thank you ill work on it tomorrow morning!^^

Sleepy Sleepy

This is pretty good! I like the art style, but as for things you should probably try to improve on,, you should work on the hair. Also, in my opinion, the detail of the hair and the lack of detail on the rest of the piece don't blend to well. It works, but in my opinion it doesn't really. All and all, I like this! There are just a few things here and there that could use improvement.

ChibiAshley responds:

Vodka Vodka

I really like it! My favorite things about it are 1, I like the bright color scheme you used for this character and though this may seem a little bias, I really like the art style used in this picture. I also like the way you drew wrinkles of the shirt, it's those little details that I like. There isn't really much I could say you should improve on, your anatomy is great, your line work is pretty great as well, and all and all, I just really like this piece! 4.5 for me. .3.

04 Bendy and the Ink Machine 04 Bendy and the Ink Machine

This is a great piece of pixel art! The lighting looks good, the puppets of Markiplier and Boris liikereally great, and even the Bendy in the background pulling the strings was both creative and just nice to look at. All and all this is a amazing work of art you have here, and I'd like to see more amazing works of art like so.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. I'm planning to make a set of dioramas throughout this year but unfortunately I will rarely make mockups in favor of the dioramas I'm devoted to. I'll try to polish and add detail on the props for each diorama in the future.